- One roll of bead board wall paper
- One 2×4 pre-cut birch wood (1/2 inch thick)–I had the nice guys at Lowes cut 7 inches off the length, so my final board size was 24×41.
- Two 1/2×2′ poplar boards-for inner frame with dowels (I bought pre-primed)
- Two 1/2×4′ poplar boards-for outer frame (I bought pre-primed)
- Two 2×2 birchwood boards (1/4 inch thick)
- Four 3/8″ dowel rods (48″ long)
- Narrow pin hinge (set of two)
- D-ring hangers for mounting on the wall
- Hinged bracket for the side
- Two Round Magnets
- Steel Wood Joiners
- Wood Glue
- Liquid Nails
- Spray Paint
Here you see the nail gun gone bad…
you know what I mean ladies, your lingerie.
The total cost for my drying rack was around $55.
And it took me a few afternoons to build.
Now, I just need to finish the rest of my laundry room,
then I can share pictures of the whole space! 🙂
Serendipity and Spice
Today’s Creative Blog
Savvy Southern Style
The Shabby Creek Cottage
The Shabby Nest
Under the Table and Dreaming