We all know that Vicks VapoRub is most widely used as on over-the-counter decongestant. But did you know that little bottle of topical cream can do more than just help you breathe?
Discover six new uses for Vicks VapoRub that will leave you feeling so cool! 😉
1) Stop your headaches. Got a headache and no pain relievers? Apply Vicks to your forehead or temples. The mentholated scent will release pressure in your head and instantly relieve the pain.
2) Speed up the healing process. Applying dabs of Vicks VapoRub to cuts and splinters on your hands will actually help your body to heal faster. At the same time, it will also prevent any fungal infections.
3) Get nighttime cough relief. Generously rub Vicks on your feet and cover with socks. Within moments your cough will subside and in the morning you will wake a new, hacking free woman! (Unless you’re a man.) 😉
4) Prevent your cat from scratching. To prevent cats from scratching every hard surface around with their sharp paws, rub some Vicks VapoRub on the area. Cats detest the smell and will steer clear of these things.
5) Help potty train your dog. Keep your costly rugs and floors clean and free of pet pee by applying Vicks VapoRub on areas where you don’t want your pets to mark their territory.
6) Repeal mosquitoes. Stay mosquito bite free this summer by rubbing Vicks on your arms and legs. Ingredients like eucalyptus, camphor and menthol have mosquito repealing qualities.
Do you know a new use for Vicks VapoRub?
Linking Up At: Between Naps on the Porch