Today I am going to show you how I cleaned and organized my medicine cabinet. It’s ok…you can peek. 🙂
- Elaine: What were you doing opening her medicine cabinet?
- Jerry: I didn’t open it. It was open. I just nudged it a little.
- Elaine: You were snooping.
- Jerry: I was not snooping. I did not break the seal. There was no breaking and entering. I wouldn’t do that.
- Kramer: I would. I always open medicine cabinets.
- Elaine: Well, I trust people not to do that.
- Kramer: Big mistake.
I also picked up this small white tray…I thought I could use it too.
The second shelf holds the multiple storage organizer. Isn’t it a thing of beauty?! 🙂
Oh, and before I go I thought I would say Hi…(even though I am in my baggy cleaning clothes)…
Keep cleaning and keep organizing. Every positive step is a move in the right direction! 🙂