Summer is here and it’s time for outdoor BBQing! Don’t light that grill without these BBQ accessories!
This past weekend, I fired up our BBQ grill for some grilled chicken and veggies. It was the first time we had actually used it since we moved over two years ago. The grill was all warm and ready to go when I discovered (after I placed all the meat on the grill) that I was without any BBQ tools. Apparently they got lost in the move! We made it through that one meal with no casualties. But I knew it was definitely time for me to go shopping for some new BBQ accessories.
If you love to grill or know someone who does, this list of ten BBQ accessories is exactly what you need. All of these items I found on Amazon. All have Prime shipping (two-day shipping) and all but one is under $20 bucks! So let’s all go shopping and then let’s get to some grillin’! 😉
1) Stuffed Burger Press— The ultimate BBQ tool for stuffing those burgers full of gooey goodness. Mine will be stuffed with cheese!
2) How To Grill Cookbook— A great cookbook for those who are new to the grilling way of cooking….like me!
3) BBQ Grilling Flip Basket— A must have for grilling fish, shrimp, vegetables or other delicate food items.
4) 3-Piece BBQ Tool Set— I totally needed this. Apparently we lost ours in the move and cooking without BBQ tools can get tricky. Trust me on this. 🙂
5) BBQ Vegetable Basket— We did manage to find this item and we love it. I marinate my veggies, then simply toss them into the basket and throw them on the grill. Easy clean up and yummy veggies every time!
6) BBQ Gloves and Claws— I think both of these items look super helpful for BBQ. How many times have you just wanted to touch you grill items to move them? And the claws…talk about shredding your meat fast!
7) Portable Grill— Now this is super nice for the person who like to BBQ away from home! Simply hook up a bottle of propane and you’re good to grill!
8) BBQ Grill Mats— I didn’t even know these existed! A great way to cook on a grill without all the messy cleanup.
9) Digital Meat Thermometer— Super easy way to check the temperature of your meat. Every BBQer need one of these.
10) BBQ Grill Brush— A great tool to help keep your grill grates clean and ready for the next yummy cook out!