This post is sponsored by BLACK+DECKER but all opinions are my own.
Keep your home clean while you deck the halls for Christmas!
I’ve been busy decking the halls for a Christmas home tour I will be sharing with you tomorrow. It’s really starting to look like Christmas in here and I love it! There’s been lots of present wrapping, ornament placing and garland hanging. I love the smell and look of fresh garland in my home but I tell ya, it can get pretty messy. Those little garland needles can shed everywhere. And they are not so easy to clean up. Well, that is if you don’t have a BLACK+DECKER 2-in-1 Stick vacuum.
I just got mine yesterday and this baby has been working non-stop.
And when I said needles can be everywhere… I mean everywhere, including the the tabletop. But no worries! I just popped out the hand vac and was good to go.
The BLACK+DECKER 2-in-1 Stick Vacuum has a ton of great features like:
- Self-standing 2-IN-1 hand/stick design provides two vacuums in ONE for cleaning on and above your floors.
- BatterySense™ displays remaining battery charge.
- FilterSense™ alerts you when your washable filter needs to be changed.
- AutoSense™ automatically adjusts suction from bare floors to high pile carpet.
- Choose low speed for sensitive applications such as vacuuming curtains + linens, or choose POWERBOOST for extra suction with a push of a button.
- Lithium technology provides strong suction.
- It actually makes vacuuming fun and easy!
You can even check out the video I made you to show how great this vacuum works:
I plan on keeping this vacuum on the main floor of my house tucked away in my laundry room. When I need it, it’s only a few steps away. And I have two boys so you know I am always going to NEED it. 😉
Would you like one too? Good news! BLACK+DECKER will be giving away a 2-in-1 Stick Vacuum to 20 lucky people!
HOW TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY:
There are two required steps to be eligible to win—-
Step 1: Click here to learn more about the 2-in-1 Stick Vacuum (required)
Step 2: Come back here and leave a comment below WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, telling me how you could use this vacuum to deck the halls! (required)
You have until December 29th to enter the giveaway, so don’t delay!