may have a super long name but they are packed full of awesomeness!
You’re going to love them because
he ended up with a gooey mess.
Some kids may like the sticky fingers, however my kid…not so much.
Being the awesome mom I am,
I’ve got to say, I like shopping there because of their everyday low prices.
Who doesn’t like saving money right?! 🙂
Bye bye, gooey ice cream fingers. Hello, clean smiling little man!
Everyone needs an easy clean up!
I do hope you will give my ice cream sandwich recipe a try.
I have a feeling they’re going to be pretty popular in our home this summer. 🙂
Oh, and if you want to head to Walmart and pick some Wet-Nap wipes too,
make sure you print this $.55 off coupon. (while supplies last)
Recipe: Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- vanilla ice cream
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2) Combine all dry ingredients (flour through soda) in a large bowl.
3) Mix wet ingredients (butter through honey) in a smaller bowl.
4) Combine the wet ingredients into the dry. Add your chocolate chips.
5) Form into one-inch balls and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
6) Bake at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
7) Remove from oven and allow to cool on cook sheet for two minutes. Then gently lift parchment paper (with cookies on top) and place on a wire rack to cool.
8) Using a kitchen scoop, take one scoop of ice cream onto the flat side of the cookie, then top with second cookie.
9) Gently press together to allow the ice cream to spread slightly.
10) Wrap individually in plastic and freeze until the ice cream is very firm, at least 4 hours.
Makes approximately 12 cookie sandwiches