Welcome back to another Inspiration Monday Party!
We are always so glad when you join us!
Can you believe there are only 3 weeks till Halloween? I’m going to share a super cute candy holder DIY project on the blog tomorrow!
This week’s features were chosen by Jamie from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom:
Last week’s party was all about the pumpkin! So today, we have 5 pretty little pumpkin projects to feature.
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- By linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.