Welcome to the last Inspiration Monday Party!
It has been so fun partying with you over the years! And we are so grateful to each and everyone of you who stopped by each week to join in the fun. So, link up and enjoy this last party to the fullest! 🙂
This week’s features are inspired by your creative backyard ideas linked up from last week’s party.
Each feature was chosen by What Meegan Makes.
Also, as you browse through, PLEASE PIN to the ORIGINAL source. Thanks!
DIY Backyard Bar-B-Q Shack built by While I Linger
DIY Backyard Fire Pit Tutorial by Artful Homemaking
Three Creative Ways To Update a Table done by At Home With Ashley
Beautiful Spring Blooms from Debbie Dabble Blog
How To Get Rid Of Wasps and Hornets Without Chemicals by Fivespot Green Living
Spring Tea in The Garden with Vintage designed by Virginia Sweet Pea
Summer Tablescape Ideas from Clean and Scentsible
SO, BE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA. WE LOVE TO FEATURE YOUR LINKS THERE:
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- And by linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- In addition, DO NOT LINK ANY stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.