Since Baby Britton was born a few months ago, Huggies Triple Clean wipes and I have become good friends. Every time Britton gets “stinky” no matter who is holding him, he gets passed to me to get changed. (Although, hubby has volunteered and changed a few diapers too. I know–he’s pretty awesome!) I love my baby boy, but I don’t love changing diapers. Thank goodness for good, strong wipes that clean up those stinky messes fast.
But did you know, you don’t need a baby in diapers to use Huggies Triple Clean Wipes? Shocked? It’s true! I have 10 new uses for wipes and wiping bums ain’t one!
1) Shine your shoes. Leather shoes lost their sparkle? Wipes are perfect for bring the shine back to your footwear.
2) Make webs disappear. Wrap a wipe around the end of a broom to clean those hard to reach ceiling spider webs.
3) Remove deodorant stains. Did you get dressed and find that deodorant left its mark? Simply use a baby wipe to lift those hard-to-remove stains.
4) No more sticky fingers. Is your little one now wearing their dinner? Wipes are perfect for cleaning hands and messy faces after eating. Because Kids Outgrow Diapers, Not Messes*
5) Keep your plants happy. Remove dust from your houseplants with a single swipe of a wipe.
6) Remove deodorant stains. Did you get dressed and find that your deodorant left its mark? Simply use a baby wipe to lift those hard-to-remove stains.
7) Freshen your dresser drawers. Simply pop a few drops of your favorite essential oil on a baby wipe and presto!
8) Clean your keyboard. Remove dirt, dried spills and unspecific gunk that gets in your keyboard with a baby wipe. (Just make sure you power down before wiping.)
If these ten uses impressed you, I have more! Click HERE to see 101 new uses for Huggies wipes.
Have some unique uses for wipes? I’d love for you to share the creative ways you use wipes in your home! 🙂