We all know that ground coffee beans can make a sweet cup of Joe.
But did you know those leftover grounds can be useful too?
Discover six new uses for coffee grounds that will
leave you enjoying that morning cup of coffee even more!
1) Create an exfoliating body scrub. Mix 2 tablespoons of wet grounds with 1 tablespoon fine salt and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Massage into the skin in a circular motion. Topical caffeine widens the blood vessels and improves circulation.
2) Clean your dishes. Place a few teaspoons of coffee grounds on a clean rag to scour away grease. Rinse clean.
3) Deepen the flavor of your meats. Add a tablespoon of fresh ground coffee to your meat marinades. It will work as a tenderizer and add a mild smokiness.
4) Deodorize your fridge or freezer. Place a bowl of coffee grounds in the fridge or freezer to remove unwanted food odors.
5) Help your dog repel fleas. After you bathe Fido, rub coffee grounds into your pets coat. Coffee repels fleas because they hate the smell.
6) Heal scratched furniture. Make a paste with ground coffee and rub into scuffed wood. Reapply until scratches disappear.
Do you know a new use for coffee grounds?