|All Image Credit|
We all know that spaghetti noodles are a fast dinner option
when life gets hectic.
But did you know that uncooked pasta can do more
than just satisfy a hungry family?
Discover six new uses for uncooked spaghetti noodles
that won’t require you to use much of your own noodle. 🙂
1) Make party appetizers. Use some dry pasta noodles to spear a few chunks of mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and basil for a fun hors d’oeuvers.
2) Light things up. If you have run out of long matches, grab an uncooked spaghetti noodle to light hard to reach candles.
3) Create a knife block. Pack an upright empty wine box with dry spaghetti noodles. Stick knife blade-down to store when not in use.
4) Protect your sweet art. Poke a few pieces of uncooked pasta in the surface and sides of your dessert before wrapping it to keep your frosting pretty and undisturbed.
5) Test your baked goodies. Poke a piece of spaghetti into the center of your baked sweets to see if they are done cooking. If it comes out clean, your treat is ready to eat.
6) Mark your place. Don’t lose your place the next time you are flipping through your cookbook. Just slip a few pieces of uncooked pasta to hold your place!
Do you know a new use for uncooked spaghetti noodles?
Linking up At: