Oh heavens, no! I snack all the time and I’m counting every single calorie.
The trick to snacking healthy is to find lots of low-calorie snacks that you love.
If you only have a few go-to snacks,
let me introduce you to a few of my favorites that are all at 150 calories or less!
Some of the snacks on the list you can buy at the store and some are homemade.
My advice is to pick and choose whatever will work for you and your schedule.
6) 15 baby carrots with 2 tablespoons of hummus
(its quick, has tons of health benefits and it tastes like dessert at only 150 calories)
8) One Horizon Organic Mozzarella Cheese stick and 15 grapes
9) One small apple with two tablespoons almond butter
(150 calories and one of my go-to snacks)
10) Blueberry Kale Smoothie
11) Two slices of organic roasted turkey deli meat with one slice of provolone cheese
12) One hard boiled egg and 8 Kashi 7 Grain Crackers
13) Pear and Almond Butter English Muffin
14) One cup snap peas with three tablespoons hummus
15) Half a Cup of Lifeway Frozen Kefir in Pomegranate
(90 calories and a great way to get active probiotic cultures)
16) Two Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
17) 21 raw Almonds
18) One slice of Swiss cheese with 7 olives
19) One cup no-sugar added applesauce with a quarter-cup low-fat granola
20) One medium stalk of celery and and one tablespoon peanut butter with
a half of cup halved strawberries.